The plan would need to consider which ‘P’s of the modern marketing mix will define your unique selling (or value) proposition (USP). Some ‘P’s to really get you thinking are: principles, people, product (or service), price, positioning, place, promotion, physical evidence, partnerships, process, performance, profitability.
Your strategy would then detail plans and tactics for targeted online and offline marketing campaigns to generate more enquiries or sales for your business. With some help on board, a results focused and hands-on approach to marketing would then help you:
– Win more profitable new business
– Sell more to your existing customers
– Improve customer retention.
– Create and develop sales collateral
– Keep ahead of your competitors.
For some examples of campaigns view the Create Sales portfolio.