B2B Marketing Trends to Look for in 2022
B2C Marketing Trends of 2022
To understand what trends B2C marketers are leveraging in 2022, Hubspot surveyed 1,067 global marketing professionals working in B2B and B2C companies to see what worked well for B2C marketers last year and where they plan to invest in 2022.
Hubspot outlines the Top 5 B2C marketing Trends of 2022, which are:
- Short-form video will be a priority
- Influencer marketing will still be a key lead/revenue driver
- Audio content will take a front seat
- Social responsibility will be more important
- Brands will continue to apply inbound marketing strategies.
How to Develop a Social Media Strategy Step by Step
Neil Patel from NP Digital breaks down creating a social media strategy into an easy, practical and SMART formula that anyone can implement:
- Set your goals and make them SMART goals
- Select the most appropriate social media channels to help achieve your goals
- Do a social media audit – focus on what’s going well that you can do more of
- Create a profile of your ideal audience that’s relevant to your brand and values
- Understand your competitors. Research, what, where, when and how are they doing better?
- Content tactics – create lists of content that works best for each social media channel
- Create a content calendar
- Use a social media planning tool like Hootsuite to implement, track, analyse and improve your efforts.
Top 5 Digital Marketing Skills to Master in 2021 & Beyond
Growth Mindset surveyed 1,300 marketing experts and leaders to find out what the top strengths and weaknesses were, which are:
- The first digital marketing skill you need is a Growth Mindset
- The second digital marketing skill to learn is Rapid Experimentation
- The most important digital marketing skill: being Data-Led
- Learn to use Attribution Models
- Sharing Learnings.
Digital Marketing: Innovation, Trends and Skills for 2020 & Beyond
Get Started with the Top Digital Skills at https://hubs.ly/H0l1QCm0.
What is innovation marketing?
According to Lead Innovation, “… innovation can only be successful with marketing; and on the other hand, marketing needs innovation for product or service success. Innovation marketing as a discipline encompasses marketing activities in the innovation process. This includes, for example, research into customer needs, concept and prototype tests with customers and the marketing of new products and services.”
Instagram for example, has implemented several innovative marketing techniques to enhance user experiences to give fashion and fitness industry brands the ability to increase the depth of storytelling and sharing success stories.
So what are the major digital marketing trends to harness now and going forward? What practical strategies will help you to rebuild and become successful? Ideas worth exploring include harnessing the benefits of: video marketing, virtual events, using social media from discovery to purchase; as well as implementing personalisation, automation and artificial intelligence to drive personal commerce aligned with brand values.